With so many homes on the market in the New Orleans Area, a pre-listing house inspection can provide your home with a marketing edge. The home can be inspected, repairs performed, and a buyer can proceed with confidence knowing that all the systems are functional.
Depending on the severity of the problem, it can lead to a new round of negotiations, delay your escrow, or even ruin your sale. List your house knowing that there won’t be any surprises. And if you are buying another house on contingency, having your house pre-inspected gives you more negotiating power. The seller of the house you want to buy will feel better knowing your house will have a clean inspection, and shouldn’t delay your purchase.
Regardless of how a home looks on the outside, there may be underlying issues that need to be identified. A home inspection and home inspection reports or home inspection list can protect the seller. Problems may develop over time which can go un-noticed by even the most meticulous homeowner. Unfortunately, these issues can lead to delays, unhappy buyers or even lawsuits after the sale. Our New Orleans Home Inspector Services can help make this process seamless and easy!
Eventually your buyers are going to conduct a home inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. Contact our New Orleans Home Buyer Inspection Service Today!
Seller’s Benefits Of A Pre-Inspection
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third-party.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that …
What Can Be Done With The Pre-Inspection Findings
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy permit.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- It may alert you of items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- It may relieve prospect’s concerns and suspicions.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- It may alert you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
Your Premier Greater New Orleans, LA | Let this experienced Greater New Orleans, LA Inspector company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Inspect It All LLC will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Greater New Orleans, LA area, we can help!
Owned and operated by home inspector, Michael Shepperson of InspectItAll prides himself on being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (504) 382-3672 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Safety, Security and Peace Of Mind ~ Inspect It All LLC !